>

Thursday 10 November 2011

Brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Been spending loadsa MONEY. Actually not that much, but when you're broke, AUD5 makes a difference man!!!

Anyway bought some nail polishes , cheap ones..AUD2+ per bottle and played with it !!



These are suppose to be "leopard print" but I don't know why it looked like vintage roses/lips on turquoise background instead!!!

But I really like it hehehe!!!

I am just bored. Really.

OH, yesterday, Melbourne / Victoria had this very strange cloud..just swiping over the city !!!






This picture below..you see the tall building area??? That's Melbourne CBD area. My friend living in the suburbs took a picture of the clouds travelling to the Melbourne CBD and the two pictures above are from Melbourne CBD (where I stay).


All photos are copied from my friends on Facebook!

Quite scary...cause it DOES feel like the movie "The Day After Tomorrow", as my friend has pointed out.

1 comment:

Edith said...

oh... i just think of Harry Potter movie. and i'm like... was that finished already?! lol