>

Monday 14 November 2011

Wow.

I have just attended a friend's 60th birthday party.

Weird right? For someone who's slightly over 1/3 of their age to be friends with people around that age group.

How I met them? Through friend's parents, and some are through events, when I wrote some news article. They are reporters I know , and they are around THAT age.

Honestly, I prefer mixing with old people. It's like they are so tired of being mean (if they ever are) or judge mental. Old people are extremely nice people !!! You know how old people or parents, when they reach a certain age and then they mellow? I mix well with that group..

And the grand birthday party I attended just now, was one of the BEST I've been.

Pictures soon...when I am not lazy to take my memory card outta my camera. haha.

Just came back.

AND OH,
I spent last few days SPRING CLEANING my apartment (and it's beautiful spring now in Melbourne :D)  , and my gosh, can't believe I've kept SO MUCH JUNK!!! My living room in Melbourne is really small, and to be able to (find stuff to) get rid of 7 garbage bag size + 2 big boxes of rubbish ...I went speechless.

Anyway, it looks a lot emptier now...but still need at least a week before the whole apartment is open to public. lol. Bedroom to clear this coming week. Donating all the clothes that I don't want anymore :)

No comments: