>

Sunday 6 November 2011

Birthdays in the first week of November.

I don't like the months of the 2nd half of the year. Even though my birthday is in one of those months.. so are 2334243024820 other people's.

Money just flew, don't know where they've gone.

I am so broke that I don't care anymore, and have to depend on Eddie.

Celebrated the first birthday of November in Geelong:

 Had some pizzas, wine and my favourite cake  !!!



 Played killers and robbers...UNO style.

This tissue holder is damn funny!!!

Some camwhore:


A relaxing birthday in Geelong, because all I have to do is just listen. heh. My cantonese sucks to the core and everyone in the party are Hongkies!!!

I can understand, but I have difficulties speaking in it! 



Then there's another birthday in Melbourne :

























I like my eyes in the left picture (and Eddie's talking face hahaha) !!! And doing some F-ed up face on the right picture. Cause I look the same ALL THE TIME, and I am really bored of my face. 


 I introduce to you...the best cider I've ever drunk. Rekorderlig's Strawberry and Lime.


Love it !!!

Some girly group photos, and I am the only person not looking at the right camera. F. What the heck is wrong with me?!

 Cute puppy cake!!! Love it cause the tongue is sticking out, so cutie !!

And this is by far...the best picture EDDIE HAS EVER TAKEN OF ME IN THIS 4 YEARS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP.

Seriously, he's the worse photographer ever !!!

2 comments:

Edith said...

sigh... that's why i felt sorry for you to be left out in my bday. what a worse fd i am. >_<

and god knows why i didnt speak English much of the time. damn.... perhaps, that's the reason that i was really happy in that day though.

PS: suddenly rmb that after we went to a Korean restaurant, Esta suddenly spoke in Mandarin to one of the waiters. it's quite shocking! somehow, i have to be grateful that she wasnt in my grad ceremony, otherwise i donno how my mum can take it.

Michelle Yap said...

nah i didnt feel left out dont know why. Its quite relaxing that all I have to do is open my big fat ears and listen !!! :D

Why ur mom can't take it? if she can take english, she sure can take mandarin !

Been trying to reply ur comment on eddie's laptop, but dont know why cannot.

Now I am back to using my laptop!!!