>

Friday 4 November 2011

Halloween.

Celebrated Halloween. promptly on 31st October with other friends who's families are back in Malaysia.

Without a large range of make ups and no costumes....I've decided to draw a 3rd eye on my forehead -____-

Super minimal effort (only need black eyeliner and white eyeliner), but well, I got a lot of stares on the streets of Melbourne. hahaha.

Super shy and was hiding beside Eddie the whole time, and camwhore:

Seriously people here, they don't care if its obvious that they are staring until I give them a look back (in the tram).


So I've brought my pasta :))


The place was nicely decorated !! Everything was handmade :



Actually, I took WAY more photos than was published here and on Facebook, but have to filter properly because Eddie wasn't the only guy who dressed up as a girl (and the other guy minded that his photo will be published on the internet) :
 (I look weird here because I was trying to open my eyes to the biggest it can, and it looks weird!)


Lesbians for the night yo !!!



"Snakes & Ladders Adult Version - with truth/dare, drink 1 shot, drink double shot & make a friend drink"

It was a fun night. Drank till I got horribly drunk and wasted the following two days in bed. I can't even stand for more than 5minutes or I will faint...and I had all symptoms of food poisoning -_- Fucking hate hangover, and will never drink till that extend EVER!!!

But HEHEHE, love it when friends and I are drunk, cause most of the time, its when secrets no longer stay as secrets.

No comments: