>

Monday 25 February 2013

New Beginning - 2013

Been wanting to write a blog post for a really long time but there just isn't time to do it at all.

Work. Socializing. Family & Love.

I actually checked my last blog post and it was centuries ago !!! And for some reasons, all my pictures are like wiped out? Sucks.

Coming back to Malaysia for good after spending 4 years there, had been one of the most difficult decisions in my life, without a doubt.

I leave behind a lifestyle, and a that-time boyfriend.

It has been over a year now. I left Melbourne on 29 January 2012 and it is now 24 February 2013.

Actually it is not that long ago, but life has changed drastically.

It was extremely hard to say goodbye to my 4.5 years that time boyfriend, but I know that the relationship was  just not working out.  Different goals, different continent, different interest. When we were together, things were great. We always have like good conversations, just that ultimately, we want different things in life.

Tears were shed, words were thrown at each other...it wasn't that good a break up. Well, I know I was cruel, but cruel-to-be-kind.

But thank you Eddie, for all the times we shared when we were together. Life in Australia was mostly with him, except the year I flew to Canberra. More happy times than sad times.

So since the break up, went out on dates with few guys (guys asked me out ok, not I go out flirt), and surprisingly, it was an old friend whom I kinda gave chance to.

Apparently he was attracted to me since the day we met (year 2008) and the things he do for me, it was quite out of the world. He is very sincere and has very good attention to details. Funny thing was we were quite close at one point of time (for about a year), and almost friendzoned each other. Somehow, we drifted apart and maybe the friendzone thing  just didn't happen.

It's fated, isn't it? Came back, he was initially attached, but we both became single at almost the same time, and he was very upfront about things, telling me things he noticed bout me for the past few years especially times when I was in Canberra when he was there as well. He remembers.

He was kinda my guardian angel all my life since he met me. Watching me...and he knew exactly what happened to me or what was going on with my life (partly thanks to my bigmouth panda bff), without me updating him on certain stuffs, he just knows it. My bff confirmed it. She said the way he talk to me is kinda different as well, as compared to other girls.

At first I hesitated, because he gave me the impression of a player. Well , he was popular in clubs and all. Drinks...smoked (he quit already).

Honestly, I have never been this certain about a guy.

and I think I kinda know how getting together with The One feels ( I never used to believe in The One).

2 comments:

charice said...

The same thing happened to my blog too last time. I was very devasted as all photos were gone. I think it's because you've deleted your photos in picasa album which is connected to blogger. Anyway hope that you can carry on with your blog, I enjoy reading them a lot :)

Speak soon,
Charice

Admin said...

DAVV BA 2nd Year Result

HPU BA 1st Year Result