>

Sunday 24 June 2012

...

While waiting for Eddie to online for Skype, and in the end he didn't, I cheered myself by camwhoring !

trying the smug act cute face.




It was right after dinner with dad's friends.

Since I have been meeting loadsa new people lately, extremely strange enough, they said the same things about me that my old friends agreed upon...

1) They said I look more like an "Amanda" than a "Michelle" (approx 10 people leh)
2) They said I look mix-ish ( since baby )

Well, I got the shock of my life lah.

I don't know how a normal Amanda or a Michelle looks like. But quite a few people from different background said I look similar to the Amandas they know...so..

And I am pure chinese. I think I look damn chinese. But yeah, they say I look abit + white. Maybe cause I am fair and big boned + tall ?!  I don't know man. They said its my face and also the fact that I speak English most of the time. 


Cool. Well, all these are just FYI. 

No comments: