>

Friday 16 March 2012

Updates and good news :)

Been spending weeks, mending my CV, writing down my cover letter, searching for potential jobs, preparing for interview and finally ... I am hired !!! :D

Officially starting work on the 26 of March.

Interview sucked, but what to do, I promised to be an extremely hard worker , fast learner and a go-getter. lol.

I swear I am not joking. I didn't do very well during the interview, never gave good interviews before, even though the current job is my 7th job, but 8th role. LOL.

Sadly, I didn't get the role I wanted, or should I say, better at. Public Relations is my forte, but because I procrastinated a lot little, I had missed the opportunity by merely 2 weeks! They just hired someone new before they saw my CV T.T

So I am back with Pavilion, the place I interned before 2 years ago. Instead of doing Public Relations, I will be under Leasing.

Heard its helluva paper work, but I am all in for new challenges yo !!!  Challenges and new environment excites me, don't know why. I love learning new things. Just that I really needa improve on all my languages and how to self promote myself. I think I have high EQ.

Academic wise...probably very average. But please, don't ask me about world news and politics. They bore me. Politics , football and maths bore the s#$@ outta me.

Anyways..my English isn't exactly A grade. BM is half arsed (forgot most when I went to Aus for good), and only know conversational Mandarin and Hokkien. Probably can read more than I write, but still, I feel like a jack of all trades but a master of NONE.

I've started working since 15, done Food &Beverages, Public Relations, Marketing, illegal seller (sold fire crackers and spray paints/ribbon when I was young) , Nursing (for my dad) and now....something totally new...Leasing.

Adventures awaits =] I am officially(soon) an OL (office lady) ahahaha. I love wearing office wear.


Owh... I hate high heels :( I have giant blisters all over my feet now
i2ack.jpg

Severely injured feet...(stole this picture from my own Twitter)

And..got a lot of stares. I know, I am tall and still wear high heels ! Probably looked around 175cm. hahaha. But it makes me look slim ! For the first time I  look at reflections and thought I don't look fat.

Actually, I've lost a couple of weight since I came back to Malaysia. 3-4kgs away from being my "skinny" stage!!! Lost about 3kgs since I came back. Lost about 7 kgs in total since May last year. Hahaha, dam slow right, but I am hoping to lose weight slowly, so that it doesn't come back fast !

I don't know why people say I'll put on weight in Malaysia, with scrumptious food everywhere. They're outside food, true, very fatty, but I have an extremely weak stomach. Been falling sick pretty often...from food poisonings, allergy reactions, heck, even caffeine overdose (from cheap coffees bought from bubble tea shops) can give me panic attacks + extremely high heart rate (which actually creates this "exercise" effect , which tricks your body into thinking its exercising) .

Some which are pretty serious. Had a growth on my neck just last week which THANKFULLY disappeared after a week. I almost fainted while driving alone once, can't stand up immediately or else my vision will be damn blurry, I will feel very giddy and there will be hot flushes on my face.

Agh, will take care soon. Should really stop myself from eating expired food and outside food. I actually miss my own cooking. They're extremely healthy, doesn't leave oil residue in my mouth. unlike the typical chinese cooking at home. They taste natural. Not seasoned. Haihzzzz.

Can't cook at home right now, cause my aunt is the house chef, will be very disrespectful to her. Her food is delicious, just that I feel like I've eaten 1000calories per meal. Oily, porky fatty, fried + thick yummy dark sauce or white starchy sauce. Rich in flavour.

I like bland food. Simple to prepare/cook. I usually stir fry veggies or fish, and put minimal salt , pepper , lemon. Or boil everything with some chinese herbs, very minimal seasonings. My mom has been nagging .. saying I want to learn how to cook our family style cooking, but don't want to see how my aunt cook lunch and dinner.

They are food that I USED to fancy lei :( I do enjoy cooking random stuffs, following recipes, and creating dishes but been so sick so often lately, Eddie grew fatter...and with many people suddenly dying....cancer feels like this disease that is waiting to strike anyone...my relatives all who grew up eating my grandmother's cooking , and now my aunt's(my aunt learn from my grandma) cooking, a lot of them have high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure... means it has got to do with the food we eat. Not just genes. Do you all know, if you were to get a hereditary disease or something all your family members have, say obesity...the chances of you getting is 30% from genetics but 70% from  lifestyle...So, take care of your health !!!


A lot of text, I know...I kinda needa find my camera charger. Ran out of battery and can't camwhore !!! I have a lot of pictures in my handphone though. haha. :D

Okay thats all. Will update soon. Hopefully the next post will be filled with camwhore pictures.

Just randomly writing things that's in my head. I only slept 2 hours today and I had an interview + blisters on my feet. No thanks to 2 big cups of caffeinated drinks yesterday.

No comments: