>

Wednesday 15 February 2012

I yam lay Z

Not very hard to guess my title ahahaha.

Been back in Malaysia since 29Jan and all I did was laze around and go out OCCASIONALLY.

Weather's been too hot, my heart's been missing my bf, did loadsa "retail therapy", spent almost RM5K (don't know how the F I did that), got myself curfew-ed by my dad...yada yada drama.

Also, I realised my old friends has changed and groups & groups of them have split up. Like they don't hang out with each other anymore, and I find it awkward for them to ask them out together. So I've been hanging out with like people 1 by 1. Le sigh.  Worse thing was that they are all guys -_-. I've like easily 6-8 guy friends to hang out with and only a group of girls !

Can't hang out with my night time buddies anymore, too cause one more time I come back before 12am, I think I will suffer from hearing problems. Parents will scream like they never scream before x10.

Are all these caused by the really hectic working life of my friends' ? Or the fact that I didn't come home for 2 years, hence we grew apart?

Things seriously changed greatly.


 A photo of a picture of myself in my iPod which I gave to Eddie :(

Will update more la, only manage to upload 1 picture cause my net suddenly turned sucky !



Rants:
Honestly I have probs hanging out with most girls. They need to be fetched, sent home, pampered, given in to...and then hear them all whine whole day especially on why no guys go after them. hellooo??? u're mid 20s , and if no guys ever went after u, u needa do a personality check YO !!! 


If you're not very attractive, then u gotta invest a little in ur personality. Also, times has changed....guys are fussy in this time we're in , and if got to fetch u, and then send u home and all, u think so free arh? Jam everywhere somemore.  We girls have to depend on ourselves on everything already. I really feel like a man each time I hang out with girls like that. I am a girl, too u know.


I believe we girls n guys have the same role. If we need to meet somewhere, we make our own way there, unless we live like super near la. Pissed off ! 

No comments: