>

Friday 20 January 2012

never in my life...

Its a norm for Australian companies to direct their calls to India (to save labour costs) but of course by saving a fraction of their $$$, things will not be as smooth sailing as expected.

Booked a shipping company to ship my stuffs back, and I had to call a couple of times.

The operator and I JUST couldn't understand each other at all very well. 

I had to spell my name, followed by a word. 

For example, M for Malaysia, I for India, C for China, H for Happy, E for Elephant, L for Lion, L for Lion, E for Elephant.

I did that for each and every alphabet of my  FULL name, but guess what, when I received the quotation...:




FIOW LING?????

I remembered very clearly I said S for Superman.... (My Chinese name = Siow Ling) and she still put F ? Fuperman ??? Dafuq?!

But I admire her creativity. It's the first time people spelt my name like that.

No comments: